We all know that the Android platform is way more open than iOS and Android users get to download more third-party apps but, while they get more in that way, there is still a lot that they can’t do. Jailbreaking an iOS device gives it more features, more functionality and a whole heap of fun that Android users can’t have. There is some good news; a number of app installers have been released for iOS users, providing some Cydia content and one of those, Tutu Helper, has got support for Android users.
Image : Tutu Helper APK Download
Tutu Helper Features :
Some of the best features include:
- Works on virtually all Android devices
- Simple to use with a user-friendly interface
- High speed download
- Lots of iOS apps and games, like Pokémon Go+ and Snapchat++
- Updated every day
- Easy to delete if needed
How to Install Tutu Helper Android :
This is not going to be the same as downloading an app from the Play Store. It involves the download of the APK [ Application Package ] file on your computer, unzipping it and getting it to your Android device before you can install it. It sounds complicated but, provided you follow these steps very carefully, it will only take a couple of minutes:
- First, on your Android device, go to Settings > Security and look for the Unknown Sources option, tap to enable this option so the file can be downloaded
- On your Windows or Mac computer, download the Tutu Helper APK [ File ] and extract the contents from the file
- Locate the .apk on your computer and send it to yourself by email
- On your Android device, open the email and download the file
- Find it on your device, tap to download it and wait for the installation to finish
- Tutu Helper is now ready for you to start enjoying
Stop Tutu Helper Crashing :
It is important that, after you install Tutu Helper, you install NessTool on your device to protect the app certificate. This stops it from being revoked and crashing the app, which will happen, so make sure you download NessTool straightaway.
Again, do make sure that you follow these steps exactly as written; do not miss anything out otherwise Tutu Helper cannot be installed on your Android Device.
Are you going to try Tutu Helper on your Android device ? Do let us know how you get on with it and don’t forget to install NessTool to stop it from crashing. To stay up to date with all the latest updates and news, follow us on Facebook.